Roke imagines a more secure world. A world where technology protects, rather than exposes. A world where expert engineers, consultants and business support staff collaborate to protect what matters most to our clients.
The Opportunity - Romsey with traval to London
Roke are a leading technology & engineering company with clients spanning National Security, Defence, Consulting and Industry areas. We work alongside our customers to solve their complex and unique challenges.
- Project delivery to NS BU end clients on behalf of NS Portfolios:
- Across full project lifecycle from contract award to project & contract closure.
- Within planned schedule, cost, quality – as per contract terms
- In accordance with the requirements of Roke’s delivery management policies, processes and competencies.
- Reporting of project status, delivery schedule, financial & risk management; including support to BU01 portfolio delivery and forecast assurance.
- Bid delivery to Roke NS Client Managers:
- Across full bid lifecycle from bid planning to submission and final negotiation.
- Within planned schedule, cost, quality – as per bid plan
- In accordance with the requirements of Roke’s business winning processes and competencies.
Why We Want You
Comprehensive project management knowledge & experience (Minimum: 5 years at APM Level D Practitioner or equivalent e.g. PRINCE2)
Project delivery (Software only and mixed software/hardware) using Agile methods – Scrum, Kanban, SaFE.
Due to the nature of this position, we require you to be willing and eligible to achieve a minimum of SC clearance. To qualify, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years for SC clearance and 10 years for DV. For more information about clearance eligibility, please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance.